Monday, July 28, 2008

Wedding Day Motto


As far back as I can remember, I’ve always felt this necessity to be prepared for anything at any time. Who know this trait would come in handy later in life when I became a wedding planner.

Yesterday, I was reminiscing with a close friend about her recent nuptials and recalled a now, funny wedding day surprise. It was just after the first dance that my friend discovered her beautiful wedding dress bustle coming undone. In fact, it needed more than just a simple fix. Luckily, I had my bridal day survival kit on hand, so I quickly sprung into action. I pulled out my mini sewing kit and within minutes, she was back on the dance floor having a blast. My training in sewing from Parson School of Design in New York City might have helped a little too.

It is this type of example that confirms my wedding day motto, “Always be prepared no matter what.”

No comments: