Monday, April 20, 2009

Venue Locations

I have had quite a few requests lately for “different” venue locations. With the trend of personalized weddings, I am finding that more and more brides want a venue that is truly unique to the wedding couples personality (which I think is terrific). I love the challenge of finding that hidden gem for a bride and groom and seeing their face light up when they see it for the first time. I also enjoy the fact that couples are really celebrating their unique style and tastes. Just a few hints when thinking about such venues….

1.) Consider whether or not the venue offers rentals (tables, chairs, dishware) or if you will need to take care of that on your own.

2.) If the venue has not held a large event before, I highly recommend hiring a coordinator to assist you with the logistics.

3.) If the venue is outside, be sure to ask about a rain option.


Feel free to e-mail me at mrosenthal@merrittrosenthal.com, if you have held your wedding at an unknown place in Michigan.


No comments: