Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Family Wedding in Arizona

My husband and I attended a relative’s wedding this weekend in Arizona which was lovely. The wedding ceremony and reception were held at the picturesque Four Seasons in Scottsdale where the warm weather, great food & decor and terrific company made for a memorable experience. From every wedding that I attend, I like to take away at least one favorite moment or idea and this time it was definitely the setting. Having the ceremony outside with a beautiful background of mountains, cacti, candlelight, and roses was indescribable. In fact, I did not think the site could be topped until I noticed the amazing sunset before me. What an image! If I could change one thing about the whole weekend, it would have been to stay longer. In fact, the weekend went so fast, I barely even remember being there or even that I was able to bask in the sun for a few hours at the hotel pool.

No comments: