Monday, March 26, 2012

Hello Again!

Oh my gosh, I cannot believe how long it has been since I last wrote on my blog. It is so crazy to think that enough time has passed since my last entry that I had a baby girl who will actually be two years of age this July. Crazy!

In honor of her, I would like to ponder the idea of princesses. My daughter has just recently discovered the world of princesses. In fact, a couple of weeks ago her daddy bought her the Disney Princess Classic Collection (all 12 of them) and she is obsessed with learning who they are and their names. She loves to look at the dolls and I often wonder what she thinks about them.

I know as a 33 almost 34 year old (yikes), I loved the thought of princesses as a child too whether it was dressing up like one, reading about one or even just dreaming about one.
Then, I had my own kind of princess day when I got married. I know that for many, many brides their wedding day is the one day where the fantasy can actually come true. As a planner, I love being a part of that world. I love knowing that I am in a field where I have a small part in making a brides inner child dream come true. Thank you to all the brides out there that have allowed me to be a part of such a special day. I look forward to many more of these days.

No comments: