Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A New Favorite Website

I recently discovered a website called littlethingsfavor.com and am thrilled. They have a terrific selection of wedding related goodies that range from $1-$5. Last week, I received my first order of the cutest notepad/pen combo. I was able to personalize it as well by selecting my own cover design and wording. I have received several compliments on the item already.

Besides great little gifts, the company offers excellent customer service. After placing my order, I literally received a phone call within 5 minutes notifying me of a shipping concern. It was easily remedied and I received my order exactly on time.

Finally, the website is truly easy to navigate and is organized quite well. Try it out and let me know what you think!

No comments: